Monday, March 4, 2019

[theqoo] TAKAHASHI JURI GRADUATES FROM AKB48, WILL BE DEBUTING IN KOREA




From 1:30
"I'm graduating from AKB48. I'm sorry for shocking all of you, but there's something else that I want to try. I will be debuting again under Korea's Woollim Entertainment. Thank you~
I'm so sorry to be making you all taken aback like this, but I want the fans to listen to what I wanted to share so I'm saying it here.
I can't give you all the details about my debut yet, so I will be revealing it later on.
I appeared on Produce48 last year, but I couldn't make it to the final debut, so I contacted Woollim Entertainment and received a lot of advice from AKB48's staff. We talked a lot and we resolved everything. "

original post: here


1. Oh this is so interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Woollim? Oooohh interesting

3. Woollim? She must've been influenced by the Izone members then. And Juri's Korean is freaking good, congrats congrats

4. Is Woollim hungry after seeing Twice?

5. So Juri got in instead of Hitomiㅋㅋㅋㅠ  But I would've never thought of Woollim myself

6. I hope she does well.. I want to see Juri on variety showsㅋㅋㅋ

7. She will be so much prettier with Korean styling

8. Juriㅠㅠ I'm sad that she's graduating but I'll be supporting her Korean debut!!

9. Wow but seriously her age is a gangsterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She still has so much time to re-debut

10. I like seeing her hard working side, congrats congrats


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com