Friday, March 1, 2019

[theqoo] FOREIGN MOVIE CRITIQUE WEBSITE PICKS THE BEST TRILOGY MOVIES


 15. Matrix trilogy

14. Iron Man trilogy

13. Spiderman trilogy 

12. Ecil Dead trilogy

11. Before Sunset trilogy

10. Mad Max trilogy 

9. Trois Couleur trilogy

8. Back To The Future trilogy

7. Captain America trilogy

6. Indiana Jones trilogy

5. Batman trilogy

4. The Godfather trilogy 

3. Toy Story trilogy

2. Star Wars trilogy

1. Lord Of The Rings trilogy (t/n: YES)

original post: here

1. I was expecting the #1

2. As expected from LOTR!

3. LOTR seriously the best...

4. I knew LOTR would be #1 it's just f*cking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ 

5. LOTR and Star Wars... My biasesㅠㅠ

6. Toy Storyㅠㅠ

7. I knew that Toy Story would be there, it's a masterpiece

8. Before Sunshine is #1 in my heart

9. The #1 is just too obviousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Dark Knight trilogy!!  But Toy Story was such a perfect trilogy how are they now making a 4th..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com