Tuesday, March 5, 2019

[theqoo] NO MALE IDOL SOLO COULD BEAT THIS SOLOIST

If you look at super star's prime time's popularity
There's Shin Seunghoon, Kim Gunmo, Jo Sungmo and Rain
After that, I haven't seen a single person that could achieve his power
I'm not talking about groups

I miss solo singers who were able to do dance, and ballad songs at the same time



original post: here

1. Nowadays, I really enjoy Taemin and I watched all of Taemin's stages, but he can't be compared to Rainㅇㅇ Of course, you never know whether Taemin can hit even bigger in the future yet 

2. It's true that Rain is a great performer but why diss idols?

3. To be honest, GD is way more powerful than all of the artists named in the post, just for his style and hairstyles, he's the most powerful even overseas

4. Rain was so amazing during his heyday, I seriously can't think of any soloist who achieved his power after him

5. Me too I thought Rain? When I clicked the article, but after reading the comments, I realized there are also Psy, Park Hyoshin, and Sung Sikyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Nowadays, Taemin

7. You have to be at least as successful as Rain, all his songs and dramas hit daebak

8. I came here thinking of Rainㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  There's Seven too, but his fame died down real fast

9. I can acknowledge Lee Seunggi tooㅇㅇㅇ  His fame is the wall

10. Rain is the one top when it comes to dancer and singer soloist, he's a legend himself never mind the fact that he's a soloist or not

11. Rain is seriously amazing, he even produces for himself


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com