Tuesday, March 5, 2019

[theqoo] IRENE AT PARIS FASHION WEEK NOW


















more pics in original post

original post: here


1. She's so pretty usually but is it her hair..? Or because of the proportions in that picture... or the clothes... I think it's the clothesㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The clothes are ugly but her face is f*cking pretty.

2. Her outfit is so tacky... It makes her legs look so short, her face is working so hard here

3. Her face is so pretty but her whole body shot made me do what? It's so so

4. Irene is pretty but those clothes.... What's up with that ribbon and that dress ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The importance of height

6. Irene is so pretty

7. She looks like Moon Jungwon.. But her outfit is so bad, it looks like their stage outfits
(ref pic)
Image result for 문정원

8. Too pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

9. Pretty face with ugly outfit

10. I think that the clothes are very pretty though? Whenever I look at her, I always think that she could pull it off so much better had she been a bit tallerㅋㅋㅋ  And her face is so pretty, I think she looks fine



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com