Wednesday, March 6, 2019

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY BIGBANG FANS CAN'T QUIT THE FANDOM






Seungri: VIP, let's make a promise. So you guys never dump us while we are serving in the army. If you guys have an affair, I will seriously run after you guys until the end!! I will unleash the people I know, I know a lot of scary people in Cheongdam dong!!! I also know some of them in Gangnam...

original post: here

1. "Don't cheat on me" "If you quit, I'll kill you" "If you quit I'll hit you" You can't just neglect singers who pull those lines... It's definitely not all jokes, you can see part of their personality through their words

2. Seungri has always been truthful...

3. So he was telling the truth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Seungri always speaks the truth, people think he jokes when he talks about his business and clubs, but it's always been true

6. Wow... So he was saying the truth that's f*cking creepy

7. "If you cheat I will seriously chase you until the end!!!!" crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. The way he jokes about it so easily is quite creepy

9. His tastes in jokes..

10. Didn't this other idol from that group also said something similar to what Seungri said? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1 comment:

  1. Can someone fill me on this scandal
    I’m completely confused by this

    ReplyDelete

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com