Tuesday, April 9, 2019

[enter-talk] SULLI'S IG LIVE WHILE BEING DRUNK




Proving she wears no bra


Randomly starts dancing




She started reading the comments judging her and replied "You hate it when I do this?"

And she started criticizing people 

The fans were telling her to stop and she started swearing saying that they weren't fans


post response:
[+412][-21]
original post: here




ㅇㅇ |2019.04.09 16:18 신고하기
There are so many comments shielding Sulli. I personally just think that Sulli doesn't suit being a public figure. And I also pity her for the fact that no one was there around her to tell her to stop from doing this live IG while she was drunk. If I was her friend, I would've told her to stop, instead that female friend of hers just kept on filming her and laughing.... She should be more wary who to hang out with. I feel bad for her. I hope that someone will show up and tell her to stop and take a break
479
24

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.09 14:02 신고하기
No but isn't it so funny that she's showing us that she wears no bra to get us pissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
353
28

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.09 15:03 신고하기
I like Sulli so much. She knows how to piss off the people who don't like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
232
107

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.09 14:56 신고하기
I don't care whether she wears underwear or not.  She's still a celebrity so I wish she managed her image a bit more. Imagine someone showing up doing stuff like that at the restaurant, it's not something positive to see
165
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.09 19:36 신고하기
If you look at the people around her, you'd be able to tell what kind of people they are.. I feel like her friends aren't even worried about Sulli but they just stick to her because she's a celebrity; It looks like they only wanted her to read the hate comments, if they really cared about her, they would've stopped her in the middle, instead they were just inciting her to continue and do more; I don't care whether she wears no bra, but if she decides to go on IG live, there are so many people watching because she's a celebrity.. Doesn't she think of us?; they should've just have fun among themselves instead, they opened the IG live on purpose knowing what kind of reactions they'd get 
163
7



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com