Tuesday, April 9, 2019

[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION OF GANGWON-DO'S WEATHER







original post: here

1. Really?????

2. ???? Is that snow?

3. I'm from the country side of Gangwon-do and I came to Seoul for the first time for university. I was so surprised that it didn't snow in March and Aprilㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Yeongseo districts' weather sure is differentㅋㅋ

4. ???? Just how much did the weather change..

5. By the way, it was snowing during this time last year too... I still remember, it was snowing so hard

6. So it does snow in Gangwon-do during Spring. For Seoul and Gyeonggi, it would be surprising if it snowed in March wow

7. Our country's weather is so weird... in such a small land...

8. Wow so interesting... even so, it's a relief that it's snowing.

9. F*ck, the weather this week is so weird ㅠㅠ

10. I want to move to Gangwon-do. I like the cold


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com