Wednesday, April 10, 2019

[instiz] ONE JAPANESE RESTAURANT SERVING EGG RICE









They eat it by pouring soy sauce in it and drink it down after mixing everything
They got the idea after watching Rocky do it in the movie
They even named it "Shimeno Rocky"

original post: here

1. Huh...

2. Even if someone paid it for me, I don't think I'd be able to drink it...

3. Ah but actually Japanese people have eaten raw egg with rice since a long time ago no...? This is just a reinvented version of itㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ  But raw egg isn't really my taste

4. I feel like my stomach will be upset....

5. Okay...............

6. Ah but mixing soy sauce with sesame oil, raw eggs and rice is so delicious as a bibimbapㅠㅠ  But this feels like too much eggs

7. But since I love eating raw eggs, I feel like this is okay

8.

9. Hul this must be so delicious

10. No...This is not it...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com