Wednesday, April 10, 2019

[naver/theqoo] SNL APPEARANCE + TEASER 2

[naver] BTS JIMIN, ON HIS WAY TO FILM SNL IN THE STATES

BTS will be appearing on NBC's Comedy show Saturday Night Live (SNL) on the 13th.

 
original post: here

1. [+1,090, -23]
Wooooah~~ it's BTS' Jimin~~ Just how cool will their comeback stage be on SNL? I'm looking forward to it so please show me a cool stage~ ^^ Have a safe flight ^^ Jimin fighting!!

2. [+659, -12]
Do well on your comeback stage

3. [+569, -7]
Jiminah~ have a safe trip!! I trust that you will show us a cool stage on SNL!! I hope that they can show Jiminie's charms well and I will for sure what the stage!! Jimin fighting!!

4. [+398, -5]
Fighting on your comeback stage!! Have a safe trip Jimin-ah

5. [+337, -5]
Have fun on the stage and I'm looking forward to it. I want Friday to come faster


[theqoo] BTS WILL APPEAR ON SNL! AIRPORT PICTURES












more pics at source

original post: here

1. I like J-hope's fashion the most

2. I support you guys, have fun <3

3. Don't be nervous, I hope you do well!!

4. RJ ahbeoji, do well~~

5. Jin is pretty, have a safe flight <3

6. I really like V and Jungkook's outfit

7. I'm not a Bangtan fan but I'm so looking forward to their SNL stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Jungkook-ah, you're cool. Have a safe flight

9. J-hope and Jin's casual fashion are pretty

10. J-hope's casual style is f*cking nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ have a safe trip cuties


[theqoo] BTS' 'BOY WITH LUV FEAT. HALSEY' TEASER 2



 They will come back on the 12th at 6PM!!

original post: here

1. V is handsome

2. Jimin's black suit is awesome

3. Nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Friday, come fasterㅠㅠ

4. V........ I like

5. Jungkookie was overflowing with freshnessㅠㅠ

6. Their voices are no joke? The song is good but the choreo made me confused

7. Oh the song is good

8. What's up with the dance and the outfits?ㅠㅜㅜ couldn't you use the kids faces in a better way?

9. Jin's visual attack ㄷㄷ

10. Daebak, this is f*cking pretty??? Hul


[theqoo] V'S FANS' TWITTER TIMELINE BECAUSE OF BANGTAN'S TEASER...




more pics at source

original post: here

1. He looks like a doll

2. F*cking handsome

3. Freaking handsome

4. Hul, I woke up from my sleep right away.... so handsome...

5. I didn't even see his hair colorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his face is the best

6. He's ridiculously handsome

7. Too good

8. Wow, a doll..?

9. Seriously CGV

10. A CG


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com