Saturday, April 13, 2019

[naver] *TRIGGER WARNING* "CONTINUOUS SHOCK" JUNG JOONYOUNG'S CHAT, BELITTLING COMFORT WOMEN AND RACIST COMMENTS... TREATED WOMEN LIKE PRODUCTS


On the 13th, BBC Korea revealed another bit of Jung Joonyoung's chat that was not revealed previously.

In 2016, the members of the chat were using vulgar terms while describing women. When describing a woman who got sexually abused, they said "she's the comfort-women-level".

Another member who went on vacation to Germany said "every time I  go there, the Korean XX women are XX. I'll go home her eat her XX" referring to the body of the German woman.

The members also referred to women like food and shared videos of the women having sexual intercourse without restraint. They also talked like sexual harassment was a joke. BBC Korea revealed that the most common profanity used was about the female private part.

 
original post: here

1. [+3,468, -20]
My anger is about the blow up. This is disgusting. I think that if you read the original conversation, it'll be even more shocking and repulsive

2. [+2,226, -12]
Seriously, these people are f*ckers. Comfort women?? They are bug-like beings

3. [+1,092, -14]
I seriously cursed. I usually don't leave comments but to think that these grand mothers were being regularly abused made me curse ㅡㅡ why are they alive?ㅡㅡ

4. [+1,009, -13]
Worse than animals

5. [+784, -14]
I'll always carry a big rock with me from now on. So if I see these f*ckers in the streets, I'll throw it at them


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com