Saturday, April 13, 2019

[theqoo] SULLI'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE *TRIGGER TRYPOPHOBIA*








"The lotus flower bloomed
In the dirty water
I only praise lotus flowers
But why don't you know
That I'm not as dirty
As lotus flowers bloom
Why don't you know
My family is the one that buys lotus flowers

Lee Janggeun, Why don't you know"

CR: hearteumi

original post: here

1. Ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. Aigoo, this surprised me ㅠㅠㅠ I like Sulli but this picture is so gross

3. Seriously weird

4. Ah, I got shocked ㅜ

5. Ah the picture looks weird but the poem is pretty nice ;;;

6. Hul...

7. What's happening to her...

8. Ah I'm getting goosebumps

9. Wow that poem is so old. I remember crying when I read it for the first time in 2012

10. Gross

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com