Sunday, April 14, 2019

[teens stories] I SERIOUSLY AM F*CKING DEPRESSED WHENEVER I LOOK AT FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM

When I look at other kids' feeds, I just get so jealous and get a reality check  ㅠㅠㅠ
It makes me think "what am I doing with my life?" and I get so sad
Why am I not sociable and why am I always so awkward around other people? F*ck


post response:

[+128][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.14 14:42 신고하기
I feel like the kids who are not on SNS and who have a ton of friends in real life are the real winners... The kids who go on SNS are all focused on getting likes and comments wishing them happy birthday
60
7

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.15 00:41 신고하기
But there's not use to having a lot of friends on SNS. But at the same time, kids who have a lot of friends in real life also have a lot of friends on SNS... I'm a f*cking outsider (T/N: reject) and I'm just gonna cryㅜㅜ
59
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.14 20:02 신고하기
But if you don't go on SNS., your quality of life will be different
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.15 01:04 신고하기
F*ck, I feel like except for me, everyone is living a good life
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.15 00:08 신고하기
I'll recommend you the book <I'll live my life my way>. Me too I had the same thoughts as you and my personality is extremely shy so I don't have a lot of friends. I was getting so stressed but after reading that book, it made me feel better
7
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com