Friday, April 5, 2019

[theqoo] THE RANKING THAT BLACKPINK ACHIEVED AT 13 O'CLOCK WHEN THEY ENTERED THE CHARTS

original post: here

1. This ranking for a song like that...ㅋㅋㅋ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. You freaking pigs who contribute to the drug store's disgusting tax evasions, drugs and crimes by filling up their stomachs, make sure you listen to BlackPink a lot~~~^^

3. If you don't want to consume them, then why do you even click on the posts and comment?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. The song sucks

5. The song sucks so badㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Because I don't want to consume that drug store, I'm not going to listen to the song. I'm sorry to BlackPink but I'm not listening to this trashy company's music

7. Boycott the drug store

8. ㅋㅋㅋ Not my type of music but they're doing better than I thought

9. The song is so so, but why are all their songs sounding like machine-made? I feel like I never really hear their voices

10. Yah you guys are here just to hate on BlackPink. What boycott? If you were never going to consume it anyways just say you're here to hate


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com