Thursday, April 4, 2019

[naver] KANG DANIEL'S FANDOM, DONATING TO GANGWON-DO'S MOUNTAIN FIRE'S VICTIMS


More than 200 fans of Daniel have raised funds for the Korean disaster relief association Hope Bridge on April 5th at 2PM.
Fans have donated from 12,100won to even 1,210.000won.


original post: here

1. [+2114, -4]
I hope the victims will be able to recover as fast as possible

2. [+1585, -2]
I hope the fire will be put under control soon

3. [+1345, -5]
The fans are quite cool. I hope they will be able to recover from the wildfire soon

4. [+1210, -0]
I can't express my feelings directly towards the victims, but I hope that the little things that I was able to raise can come in help to them. It's not something that we're doing this as a fandom, but each and every individual fan has taken from their own pocket to voluntarily raise funds for this, so I hope there are no misunderstandings. I pray for the speedy recovery and safety of the affected residents. 

5. [+1187, -0]
Me too, I donated with whatever I had. I wish that everyone gets out of this situation safely 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com