Thursday, April 4, 2019

[naver] "8 YEARS RELATIONSHIP"... 'LIFE BAR' BLOCK B U-KWON♥JUN SUNHYE, 4-YEARS AGE GAP COUPLE


Block B's U-kwon talked about his 8 years relationship with his girlfriend model Jun Sunhye.

On the 4th, he appeared on TVN's Life Bar he said "I have been in a public relationship for 8 years. At that time, there were a few sasaeng fans who knew about it. The company also told me not to get caught, to meet with her and to manage myself. I had to meet with my girlfriend in secret so it was frustrating."

"At that time, Sunye sunbaenim revealed her plans for getting married. I thought "that's the moment", so I revealed my secret relationship on the fancafe."


He added "I uploaded a picture of me and my girlfriend when we were on a date and said that I didn't want to meet with her in secret and that we were seeing each other and asked for the fans' support."

When talking about the events he did for his girlfriend, he said "when it was around our 100 days, my girlfriend told me to dress in red, wear red shoes and bring red roses. Since I had a red stage outfit, I borrowed that and went to see her. Instead of red dress shoes, I wore red sneakers and before opening the door, I laughed."

original post: here

1. [+1,096, -31]
Should've said it the way he said it now. Back then, he didn't consider the fans at all and a lot of fans left because they felt betrayed

2. [+562, -6]
Back then, when he said that he had a girlfriend, he was acting so cold towards the fans and got a lot of hate... but right now, I just wish them a pretty relationship  ㅎㅎ

3. [+511, -18]
I don't know anyone else but Zico, P.O and Park Kyung

4. [+274, -1]
The issue isn't that he's dating... it's that he was acting careless in a place where he's supposed to interact with the fans like at the fansigns.. I can't forget the three little dots he wrote on that post-it~

5. [+164, -9]
I still remember it now, I was so excited to see the notification about his post on the fancafe and went "huh??"

6. [+119, -7]
Is this the guy who was dancing in the Joker outfit?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com