Tuesday, April 30, 2019

[theqoo] TWICE SANA'S POST ON INSTAGRAM

T/N: this post is huge in Korea right now with more than 1000+ comments O_O



"As someone born in the Heisei era, I'm sad that the Heisei era is coming to an end, however, Heisei you have worked hard, it's the beginning of the Reiwa era, so I'm going to face this beginning and complete the last day of Heisei neatly"

original post: here

1. No but why is she mentioning this on their group's official Instagram...

2. I don't want to swear at her but.. She's a Japanese, people would shield her even if they sing the Kimigayo, but isn't it better if she does that on their Japanese account?

3. Sana is just excited for Heisei to endㅋㅋ It's not that deep, I really wonder why people are taking this so seriouslyㅋㅋㅋ You can straight up tell that she's simply saying "Bye Heisei!"ㅋㅋ

4. What's the point of posting something like that? Is she crazy?

5. I know that this is a big deal over Japan, but she's promoting in Korea, there's no need to post about it

6. Is this something worth swearing over? I'm freaking taken aback. This is her own country, so she's talking about it. It's not like Twice only have Korean fans, they have f*cking lots of Japanese fans too, why are people taking this out of proportions?

7. A Japanese talking about Japan, what's the big fuss?

8. I know this might sound radical, but please don't put Japanese in Korean groups... I don't want our country to promote in Japan either

9. I can't understand the big dealㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're just changing eras

10. She's only getting shield because she's from Twice



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com