Wednesday, May 1, 2019

[naver] 55TH BAEKSANG AWARDS KIM HYEJA - JUNG WOOSUNG WIN DAESANG... 'MY AHJUSSI' AND 'THE SPY GONE' WIN BEST WORK












Television categories:
Grand Prize: Kim Hye Ja (JTBC’s “Radiant”)
Best Drama: tvN’s “My Ahjussi”
Best Variety Show: MBC’s “Omniscient Interfering View”
Best Cultural Program: KBS’s “Journalism Talk Show J”
Best Director: Cho Hyun Tak (JTBC’s “Sky Castle”)
Best Script: Park Hae Young (“My Ahjussi”)
Art Award: Park Sung Jin (tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra”)
Best Actor: Lee Byung Hun (tvN’s “Mr. Sunshine”)
Best Actress: Yum Jung Ah (“Sky Castle”)
Best Supporting Actor: Kim Byung Chul (“Sky Castle”)
Best Supporting Actress: Lee Jung Eun (“Radiant”)
Best New Actor: Jang Ki Yong (MBC’s “Come and Hug Me”)
Best New Actress: Kim Hye Yoon (“Sky Castle”)
Best Male Variety Star: Jun Hyun Moo (MBC’s “I Live Alone”)
Best Female Variety Star: Lee Young Ja (“Omniscient Interfering View”)

Film categories:
Grand Prize: Jung Woo Sung (“Innocent Witness”)
Best Film: “The Spy Gone North”
Best Director: Kang Hyung Chul (“Swing Kids”)
Best New Director: Lee Ji Won (“Miss Baek”)
Art Award: Hong Kyung Pyo (“Burning”)
Best Script: Kwak Kyung Taek, Kim Tae Kyun (“Dark Figure of Crime”)
Best Actor: Lee Sung Min (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Actress: Han Ji Min (“Miss Baek”)
Best Supporting Actor: Kim Joo Hyuk (“Believer”)
Best Supporting Actress: Kwon So Hyun (“Miss Baek”)
Best New Actor: Kim Young Kwang (“On Your Wedding Day”)
Best New Actress: Lee Jae In (“SVAHA: The Sixth Finger”)

Additional awards:
Best Short Play: Sung Soo Yeon (“Actress-1: National Robot Actress 1”)
V Live Popularity Award (Male): EXO’s D.O.
V Live Popularity Award (Female): IU
Style Icon Award: Kim Hye Soo

CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. [+2,115, -22]
Kim Hyeja's soulful legendary acting in The Light in Your Eyes was very touching and it was the best.. I hope that she stays healthy and shows us her good acting for a long time

2. [+1,858, -370]
I love the fact that My Ahjussi received  the Best Drama award. It was such a nice drama. It shows and teaches you how adult life is. My heart was aching, sympathetic and nostalgic when watching the drama. But at the same time, it taught me a lot. I  hope that the people who still haven't watched it, watch it now. It will warm your heart.

3. [+1,095, -138]
My Ahjussi. Mister Sunshin. The Light in Your Eyes. SKY Castle. I've watched them all, and I think that it was a tight race but I think that Mister Sunshine got too low of a prizeㅠㅠ

4. [+960, -238]
My Ahjussi!!! The best

5. [+674, -79]
My Ahjussi was just the best! I'm so happy for Kim Hyeja for winning the Daesang, her speech was so touching ㅠㅠ

6. [+353, -8]
Such a shame that Kim Seohyung-nim didn't win anything ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+314, -97]
Jung Woosung?ㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+202, -6]
I bawled my eyes out during Kim Hyeja's speech


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com