Tuesday, May 28, 2019

[theqoo] GOO HARA, CONFESSES HER FEELINGS TROUGH JAPANESE MEDIA "MY MIND WASN'T AT PEACE...I'M SORRY TO HAVE WORRIED YOU"



Goo Hara confessed "I am very sorry for causing you worry and concern. I am currently recovering. My mind wasn't at peace due to various overlapping situations.

I am really sorry, I will work hard to try to show a healthy and strong side of me. I am very sorry."

original post: here

1. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Why is she apologizing... I hope that she doesn't hurt anymore and lives happilyㅠㅠㅠ

3. Don't be sorry!!ㅠㅠ Please be happy from now on and walk on the flower path<3

4. Hara-yah, find strengthㅠㅠㅠ

5. I was so worried so I'm relieved that she's fine. Hara-yah~ I'll always support you!

6. What a relief

7. You don't have to be sorry for anythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do everything you want in the future and let's live healthily and happily ㅠㅠ

8. Haraㅠㅠㅠ Let's live healthily

9. Unnie, there's nothing to be sorry forㅠㅠㅠ It's such a reliefㅠㅠㅠㅠ please live haapily and healthily from now onㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Fighting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com