Friday, May 17, 2019

[theqoo] PRODUCE TRAINEE EXPECTED TO RISE NEXT WEEK



Yuehua Jo Seungyeon

Good at performing, good personality, he's definitely going to rise

original post: here

1. He was my pick on Show Me The Money, but now he became a main vocal, he can do everythingㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Before he appeared on the show, I said that I wasn't going to pick anyone but I'm entering the fandom

2. He's funny but he's also so kind... He really got me emotional today

3. He's funny and looks like a mood maker, but his words are also so pretty... I'm going to pick him

4. He really looks like the kind type? I followed him since a long time ago and he's really so kind and warmㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He shouldn't be an idol, but a producer

5. Let's debut

6. Physical, talents, he has it all, He's also tall so he stands out from the rest

7. He's f*cking handsome on stage


8. But he's a 96'er so he's going to be in trouble once he debuts, they have a 5 years contract, be he needs to go to the army

9. I got so touched today, I will pick for you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. He looks like Dongu, and he's such a good performer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com