Friday, May 17, 2019

[theqoo] THE TYPE OF FACE THAT A GREAT DEAL OF WOMEN LIKE












It's the bear-type/bandit-type of face

They are not objectively handsome but they attract a lot of women

If you look at guys who have this vibe in real life or even among celebrities, they all have pretty wives or girlfriends

They are pretty popular

original post: here

1. Remove Swings, the other 3 are good

2. Wow f*ck my eyes

3. It's not just "bear-type" but the warm-bear-type

4. Instead of handsome and skinny, I'd rather good body and average face

5. I prefer those bear types over those flower boys

6. They are all good people so they are popular

7. I think that there's a trap in the middle

8. They all have money so

9. I saw Mithra in real life and I found him handsome

10. Isn't Jun Hyunmoo that type too?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com