Friday, June 7, 2019

[enter-talk] JANG JAE-IN EXPOSES NAM TAEHYUN



OP: With you? Yah my personality is super disgusting alright? Whether you think I'm a serious person or you take this relationship lightly, that's your business. But fooling around with other girls while lying to them saying you broke up is wrong don't you think so? What crime did she commit and what crime did I commit? Taehyun-ah you have to learn to treasure the relationship you have with people

NTH: What are you on about?

OP: You had something with Jang Jae In ssi

NTH: Who?

OP: Do you think that only one person saw you at Yongsan CGV?

NTH: Some crazy people must've seen us, but it's not what you think so don't blow this up

OP: My friend is the one who called me


NTH: Don't make me laugh, your friend didn't see well. It was another friend. Anyways, you'll eventually now

OP: You're telling me the person with you wasn't Jang Jae In?



OP: I thought that you were someone sincere, I seriously judged you so wrong

NTH: Ha..I told you my friend wanted to do it. It's ambiguous between me and Jang Jae In. I was being honest with nuna (OP) all this time. And didn't I tell you that I wanted to be with you not long ago? Nuna too wanted it

OP: I wanted to be with you while thinking that you didn't have a girlfriend the entire time. Because you told me you broke up 1 month ago

NTH: It's true that I didn't have one (girlfriend)



NTH: We were on-off a lot of times. That's why I told nuna honestly. That I couldn't meet with nuna

OP: Yeah, just go play around the way you want


(T/n: this seems to be the first texts they exchanged before the cheating got exposed)

NTH: Huh? See you next time?

OP: (writing the address to meet) there's a delicious Izakaya, let's meet there!

NTH: (address) Oki. Let me go prepare, I'll text you when I leave

OP: Ok take your time!

NTH: I'm leaving! It'll take 20 minutes





"Because we acknowledged our relationship publicly
I put my company in a difficult position
If you're going to live like that you shouldn't reveal the news in the first place
And I wondered why you kept obsessing over it
It's really because you just wanted to go around doing
whatever you wanted.
To Nam Tae Hyun and especially his fans
Stop sending me hateful messages and comments
It seems like other women may have quietly let this go
but I can't tolerate the fact that there might be more victims
There's probably no chance that you'll get your act together but at least live with some sense of decency."


OP (after sending her texts with NTH): I'm so sorry. I was debating a lot on it too, but I think it's better that you know it... He was with me the whole day.. I would've never started anything with him if I knew that he had a girlfriend. He told me that he stopped seeing you a long time ago, but because of the company, it was impossible for them to release the break up news. Seems like it was a lie all this time"


OP: He contacted me and we went drinking on that day. I deleted all my katalk with him before that so I don't have any screenshot of it before




post response:
[+1,335][-2]
original post: here


ㅇㅐㅁㅅㅐㅇ |2019.06.07 04:53 신고하기
Taehyun-ah we always knew something would blow up ^^ You were the one who wanted to make it public when it was only a some between you and Jang Jae In??? And you're the one who was whining about your image being not good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a nuna killer you f*cker ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You won't get far like that sayonara
381
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.07 04:01 신고하기
Nam Taehyun's personality... We knew it since long time ago
332
0

ㅉㅉㅈ |2019.06.07 04:37 신고하기
Nam Taehyun is a real f*cker ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fans were all calling him a clean oppa ^^ Are you still going to stick to him ??? Jang Jae In already released all the proofs yet you're here sending her DMs swearing at her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's already hard for commoners to live through a cheater, but imagine being a celebrity, how much harder it must be and she's receiving swears on top of it;; I looked on Melon and she released a song yesterday, the song is so good so let's send her some support and listen to it;;
293
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.07 10:41 신고하기
I knew he was like that at that time
165
0
ㅇㅇ |2019.06.07 09:20 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the one who was awfully bad at acting in Midnight Restaurant. But looks like his acting was on point when lying to girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
131
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.07 09:31 신고하기
It's freaking hilarious how Jang Jae In is releasing the fans' DMs swearing at her
127
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com