Friday, June 7, 2019

[theqoo] NAM TAEHYUN'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE


"First of all, I would like to apologize for causing a fuss. I would like to give my deepest apologies to Jang Jae In and the person who sent her the message. While the one at fault is clearly me, right now, the media has been publishing information that are untrue and others that have no confirmation, and it is unfortunate. I am currently doing my best to sort things out and release a hand written apology as fast as possible to clarify everything"

t/n: he made a typo writing "publish", it should be 게재 not 개제

original post: here

1. An apology teaser f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "개제"

2. He seems to have forgotten the part where he played people around 

3. All you need to do is apologize for your mistakes and apologize to the people, who cares about your justification and your damn teaser

4. To think I'd live to the day I read about apology teasers

5. Looks like he only wants to apologize to his fans

6.  "개제ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I hope he can learn to open his auto-correct, he's even typing this online on top of itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  What's a "개제"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. A teaser for an apology f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I hope he publishes (t/n: they wrote개제) the apology he wrote to the people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com