Friday, June 21, 2019

[naver] 'REPLY NIGHT' "DOING DRUGS? NO... I DON'T BREAK THE LAW"






original post: here


1. [+718, -24]
I don't love Sulli nor do I hate her and she does seem a bit like an attention seeker, but it's not like she's committing any crimes so I don't see why she's getting so much hate. I think that she's a better perosn that those who leave hate comments about her

2. [+373, -21]
YG's in charge of breaking the law ^^

3. [+395, -68]
I watched the broadcast and she's awesome. She's cold and cool... It's so cool how she said that bras are just an accessory... if it fits her outfit, she wears it and if it doesn't, she doesn't wear it. She's so bold and she's a modern woman.

4. [+260, -46]
No but of course you're not doing drugs. We want you to respond to the real reason of why you're getting hate which is about quitting F(x), Choiza and being lazy on stageㅋㅋㅋ there are other reasons why you're getting hate such as your SNS controversy and the pictures you upload too

5. [+157, -83]
Do you really think that she'll say "yeah I do drugs"?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com