Friday, June 21, 2019

[theqoo] YOUR HEIGHT IS DEFINITELY NOT RELATED TO YOUR GENES




Nowadays, a lot of people are saying on Nate Pann how height is dependent on genes and whatnot but it is not.

My mom is around 168 cm and my dad is around 169 cm. As for me, I'm 186. I just eat and sleep well and that's how I grew tall? When I was in 6th grade, I was 170 and in 3rd year of middle school, I was 186 and stopped growing up since then.

If you just eat well and sleep early, you'll grow up just fine.

Stop eating everything you want and stop blaming it on your genes. You just look pathetic

original post: here

1. Seriously thoughtless...

2. What a f*cker... Also, if your mom was 168 back tehn, that would make her the top 5%. Also, genes have the biggest influence on your height..

3. He's the same case as an oppa I know. His dad and mom are shorter than him but his grandpa was 190 cm tall...

4. It depends on your genes ^^... everyone around me took after their mom and dad

5. Height can be inherited but looks like it doesn't apply for intelligence

6. Looks like this dude has nothing better than other people than his height. This kind of people always go around looking down on others

7. His mom is pretty tall though? If the mom is tall, the son ends up being tall too

8. We usually take after our mom's height

9. His mom is so tall, what's he talking about?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so he's telling me that all these researches on height and genes were lies? Height is something you inherit from

10. Is he dumb? His mom has tall genes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com