Tuesday, June 25, 2019

[theqoo] ACTORS THAT A LOT OF WOMEN PICKED AS THEIR "IDEAL TYPE" BACK IN THE DAYS








Park Hae Il






Shin Ha Kyun

original post: here

1. Even when I look at them now, I still find them cool 

2. I agree with Park Hae Ilㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Even Shin Ha Kyun, he used to be so popular back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. They're both my ideal typesㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Nowadays, it's Shin Ha Kyun 

4. Park Hae Il was the real deal.. 

5. Hul I thought I was the only one who liked them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Park Hae Il is crazy ㅠㅡ

7. I still love them now ㅠㅠ 

8. This is irrefutable...ㅠㅠㅠ 
Park Hae Il was my ideal type ever since I was in elementary school... Right now I'm in my middle 20s  Shin Ha Kyun is also in my ideal types listㅠ_ㅠ 
None of the male actors nowadays have the visuals that I like.. 

9. When Shin Ha Kyun appeared with Won Bin in Guns & Talks back in the days, there were more kids who preferred Shin Ha Kyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

10. You'd think that a lot of people are like Park Hae Il, but there's none... Just none.. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com