Monday, June 10, 2019

[theqoo] HONGKONG'S DEMONSTRATION RIGHT NOW

UK handed over the administration of HK to China
The Extradition Act amendment to be ahead of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong if the vote is passed
More than 1.03 million protesters marched in Hong Kong (out of 7.4M of residents), organizers said, to protest a bill that would allow China to extradite fugitives.













The authorities have started to use violence










The issue only starts now
Lately there has been many witnesses about the army gathering in Shenzen, the city neighboring Hong Kong shared on SNS




It hasn't reached to these extent yet but..
People are speculating that this might end up being the second Tian An Men massacre

original post: here

1. Currently they're trying to keep the tourists and the foreign media away, but I don't think it'll reach the level of Tian An Men massacre

2. F*cking c*nts, HK fighting

3. Aigoㅠㅠㅠ  I hope that none of the citizens demonstrating will get hurtㅠㅠㅠ  You guys have to win!! HK fighting!!

4. Why is my heart aching for them.. 

5. Wow what will happen to the people of HKㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  This is so crazy, I'm scared even if I'm living in Korea

6. I really hope the people of HK don't get hurtㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  They must win this

7. The fact that China is so petty about everything, this is really possible. This is so scary, I hope that HK doesn't get hurt

8. I hope this doesn't escalate to Tian An Men massacre level, HK is an advanced country with a good culture 

9. I feel so bad for them China is such a f*cker

10. Aren't there a lot of tourists and foreign media in HK right now, so I don't think they'll go as far as send the military there?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com