Tuesday, June 11, 2019

[theqoo] IF YOUR BIAS DID THAT, YOU WOULD AT A MINIMUM QUIT THE FANDOM







Yukana is the happiest in the world right now


I have someone to introduce to you guys today


- What the?
- Who is it?


It's the person who makes me the happiest in the whole universe


- No!
- You can't!


- Stop!
- Please!



original post: here

1. Please give me a refund

2. F*ck

3, The comments here are f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. To be honest, my bias should be thankful that I quit the fandom quietly instead of becoming an antiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. F*ck, the person who said she wanted a refund ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I'm seriously gonna make egg accounts after that (T/N: "egg accounts" = new Twitter accounts with no profile pictures/ usually made by haters)

7. You're telling me that I spent my money to see this?

8. If my bias was to go public with his relationship, doing it like this is just detestable

9. Of course I would quit the fandom, I'll quit f*cking spendidly

10. I'm opening the exit door ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com