Tuesday, June 11, 2019

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY PRODUCE X IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE BORING

The situation of last week's real time votes
1. Up10tion
9. Myteen
11. Up10tion
13. Victon
14. Victon
17. IM
18. Myteen
19. UniQ




It's Produce101 The Unit edition (t/n: The Unit is a survival show that debuts people who already debuted in groups)

original post: here

1. But we don't even know if all of them will debut so I'm f*cking enjoying this season. I rather seeing them than those X rank who didn't even know the basics debut. And let's be honest, there aren't really anyone else aside of them that's worth voting forㅋㅋ They have the best visuals

2. I'm more watching this as a variety show instead, but I'm so annoyed because they always show the same talentless ones every episode

3. We don't even know if they'll debut, and honestly I just want the talented ones to make it, so I don't really care that they've already debuted. Rather I want them to at least grab my attention, but none of them are really doing itㅋㅋㅋ

4. It'd be a dark hole if they weren't thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's going to be a festival of talentless kids

5. The problem is those with no talent

6. They're the ones who make the show fun, if not we'd only see either the talentless festival or the PD picks

7. I'm only watching thanks to them though?

8. Me too I don't like the fact that they use the're recycling old idols, but if not for them, the show would be even more of a failure

9. We're just watching The Unit

10. Isn't this The Unit 101?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com