Monday, June 3, 2019

[theqoo] JAPANESE ACTRESS WHO HAS THE EXACT FEATURES THAT KOREANS LIKE























Here's her vlog

(more pics at source)

Her name is Karata Erika and she's a '97 liner. They said that she also has an agency in Korea. I looked her up but she has 0 recognition in Japan and doesn't even act eitherㅜㅜ... her face is exactly the type that Koreans would like.. what a shame
She's also 167 cm and her voice is lower than I though

original post: here

1. She's pretty but I don't know if she fits Korean standardsㅋ

2. She kinda gives off the Shin Sekyung vibes

3. She fits Korean standards??

4. I feel like if Park Bogum was a girl, she would have this kind of auraㅋㅋ somehow, she reminds me of Park Bogum in some pictures

5. Not sure if she fits Korean standards but she looks Korean

6. Pretty

7. She looks like Lee Yeonhee

8. Not sure about her

9. She looks like Jung Yumi from WGM + Lee Yeonhee

10. I don't think she fits our standards at all but she's ok pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com