Wednesday, July 17, 2019

[enter-talk] PRODUCE X 101 DUMP (COMEDIAN SONG EUNYI'S PICK, GOO JUNGMO, TONY, LEE HANGYUL)

[enter-talk] SONG EUNYI'S ONE PICK




Song Eunyi "my one pick in Produce X is Kim Yohan, I hope he joins Celeb Five"


Shi Bongsun: I think that you're older than his parents
Song Eunyi: I still like him

She wants him to join Celeb Five ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Kim Yohan <3

Will we be able to see that happen?..










(more gifs at source)

The final voting is coming up soon
We will be able to see Kim Yohan on stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Please send in your text vote before 9PM this Friday!



post response:
[+367][-156]
original post: here

1. [+85, -17]
Thank you OP for saying what I wanted to say Tㅠㅠㅠ Yohan-ah, why am I losing my memory... as soon as I see you on stage, you're an oppa to me ㅠㅠ but when you look this cute, you become a dongsaeng once again ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Am I really in my right mind? Please be the center and watch me go crazy ;;;;


2. [+78, -20]
I trust Eunyi unnie's discerning eye. If he's not the center, it's your fault (actually I'm also at fault)

"I'm fine with becoming Yohan's slave too"

3. [+71, -14]
Let's make sure that our Yohan debuts with a smile


4. [+20, -1]
I'm entrusting your precious vote for Yohan!! Everyone fighting! ㅎㅎ


5. [+19, -1]
Kim Yohan becae Co-Ex's wallpaper




[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY GOO JUNGMO'S FANS ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING NOWADAYS


The fans are fighting over whether he's more the "warm" type or the "cold type"

Warm










Cold












post response:
[+583][-56]
original post: here

1. [+210, -2]
Cold-mo's legendary gif. You are in a secret relationship with him and he glares at you talking with other guys


2. [+127, -2]
Jungmo said that he wanted to be warm though ㅡㅡ


3. [+123, -1]
Cold-mo is the best ㅡㅡ You will change your mind once you look at his Attention fancam ㅡㅡ


4. [+65, -47]
Jungmo is Warm vote up/ Cold vote down


5. [+63, 0]
Today's behind the scene pictures. His coldness is definitely just Warm-mo's shell




[enter-talk] THIS TRAINEE'S LOVE FOR THE NATIONAL PRODUCERS...

This is a post for Tony who's currently top 19



Today was the last day that his ad was up in Samsung station.
I thought that he wouldn't come but there were a picture of 2 post-its he wrote that got posted.
People found out that Tony couldn't personally come to see the ad so a manager from his company left them there.


"First of all, thank you for loving me! Thank you for always cheering for me and I love you, national producers!!! I didn't have the time to come here alone, but my manager from my company helped me out to take the post-its (?). If I have time, I will read them diligently. (really) It's a shame that I won't be able to see this ad again. (sorry)"


He made a few typos like "hongja" instead of "honja" (alone) so you can tell that he didn't use a translator. Also, his Korean is still clumsy but I'm o touched seeing how he showed his sincerity towards the national producers ㅠㅠ

He took all these post-its two times. He seriously doesn't seem pretentious and he really seems thankful.


There are still a lot of people who don't know Tony so I'l write this down! He's born in 2002 and he's 18 y.o. He's still a minor but he's already 185 cm tall. He's seriously handsome









Don't forget, we have until Friday 9 PM to vote for him ㅠㅠ!!!


post response:
[+539][-43]
original post: here


1. [+85, -2]
I can always feel Tony's love for his fans so I'm thankgul and happy ㅠ let's make sure that our lovely Tony debuts so we can see him for a long time <3<3


2. [+78, -2]
It's obvious that he received a lot of love from his family and school ㅠㅠㅠHe's so innocent and he's the prime example of an idol who thinks about and communicate with his fans. I want you to debut so I can see you for a long time Tony-yah ㅠㅠ<3<3


3. [+75, -2]
Please vote for Tony


4. [+49, 0]
If we work hard for a few days, we'll be able to see him for the next 5 years. We just need 1 miracle


5. [+37, 0]
Please vote for Tony who's overflowing with love for his fans ㅜㅜ




[enter-talk] WHY IS HE LIKE THIS? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


It really seems like he doesn't care at all about who's number 1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo f*cking funny

post response:
[+308][-4]
original post: here

1. [+41, 0]
Crazy ㅋㅋㅋFreaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat is he doing? ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+36, 0]
This one is funny too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe said that he doesn't feel stressed after looking at his "excited" drawing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm dying from his cuteness ㅠ Please debut ㅠ

"I have a certificate in arts and psychology and I was looking at his drawing in detail, Hangyulie said that he was not stressed ㅋㅋㅋ
He said that there's no stress in his drawing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

3. [+17, 0]
Does it make sense that his parts in the song only has 10 syllables????? It's possible that we won't even get to see him on the final stage ㅎㅎ

4. [+14, 0]
Please save Lee Hangyul. You're telling me that he can't debut with this face?


5. [+14, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm seriously jealous of this type of mentality!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com