Wednesday, July 17, 2019

[theqoo] KIM SAMUEL (PRODUCE 2)'S FATHER GOT MURDERED IN MEXICO



original post: here

1. Hul 

2. I thought that Kim Samuel was living with his mom overseas though so did he change his name? But seeing the comments, we're not even sure if this is really his dad

3. Isn't he named Kim?

4. ???????????????

5. No but I got so shocked when I looked at the title... What kind of scary thing is this..

6. His mom is Korean so he took Kim but his real name is Samuel Arredondo

7. What is this nonesense, is this for real?????

8. For real???? What to do 

9. Please tell me this is a false report...

10. Hul... I googled and seems like it's real..ㅠㅠ Samuel's dad appeared on a commercial once and his face was familiar


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com