Saturday, July 6, 2019

[enter-talk] THE WAY THEY EDITED U GOT IT

Hwang Yoonseong is seriously crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Eunsang: You're admirable
Wooseok, Junho: You guys just suck
Yohan: You're mine
Seungwoo: Should we help him rise?
Yoonseong:

original post:
[+539][-14]
original post: here

1. [+197, -50]
It's freaking hilarious seriouslyㅋㅋ No but we all know the PD pick is Kim Yohan, but don't they think that if they keep doing that Yohan will receive hate in the end...

2. [+160, -2]
F*ck Hwang Yoonseongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're doing him so dirty seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+155, -4]
Aren't they being too much? Mnet is being nasty, I'm going to stream his fancam with my one pick when it comes out

4. [+71, -0]
Who's the f*cker who even dares to say that the PD is giving Hwang Yoonseong parts? Yah you kids saying he has a lot of parts, just come outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  If you remove the performance, he had no screen time so far. He did so well in his first and second stage, he deserves at least this no.... f*ck I'm crying.. Even in the first performance, if only Yoon Seobin didn't get kicked out, we would've been able to see our kid teach the MAMA dance to the team. Hwang Yoonseong suffered so f*cking much being the leader, but none of the people watching could see the leadership in him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Instead, they're picking him because of his golden chemistry. I'm not swearing at the fact that they pick him for his golden chemistry, me too I like it, and I want Geum Donghyun to debut too but... I feel like a slap from Ahn joonyoung

5. [+56, -0]
Am I the only one who thought that Hwang Yoonseung did better than Kim Yohan during the rehearsal even though they only praised Kim Yohan? He was f*cking on beat


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com