Monday, July 22, 2019

[naver] 'AT EIGHTEEN' "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, TRASH?" ONG SEONGWU, TRANSFERS TO KIM HYANGGI'S CLASS, GETS INTO A WAR OF NERVES WITH SHIN SEUNGHO






original post: here

1. [+715, -43]
I was more immersed in this drama than I thought I would be..... Ong Seongwu's acting is pretty good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe was totally heart fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+367, -53]
His acting was good~~ This will become a must watch ^^

3. [+304, -30]
You can trust in Ong, as expected from Ong Seongwu

4. [+250, -24]
As expected ㅋㅋI think that he'll do great!!!! He suits Kim Hyanggi so I like seeing them together ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+213, -22]
It was so entertaining

6. [+83, -9]
Ong Seongwu's better at acting than I thought so I'm surprised. I didn't expected anything and just watched it for fun



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com