Thursday, July 11, 2019

[naver] KANGIN, STAYING IN SM... SUPER JUNIOR'S SIDE "LEAVES ON HIS OWN WILL"→FILMING WEB DRAMA




In his departure letter he wrote:
"Hello. This is Kangin. It's really been a long time since I've delivered news to you all. My heart is heavy as the news I have is not good news, but after a long debate, I am writing to you.
As of this moment, I plan to let go of the name 'Super Junior', a name I had for a very long time.
I've always felt nothing but feelings of apology toward my members.
I've always felt that I needed to come to this decision as soon as possible, but due to the kind hearts of those who cheer me on unchangingly as well as my label's staff despite my faults, I was not able to summon the courage, and I also felt that I was not in a situation where I could decide anything blindly on my own.
However, due to my own problems, I had to watch my members suffer misfortunes that they should not have had to face, and I've come to the decision that I cannot delay it any longer.
More than anything, I am full of apology toward E.L.F for the overflowing love that you always sent me for the past 14 years.
This may be too late, but even as I let go of the name 'Super Junior' and begin walking on my own, I will always remember these feelings of gratitude and apology.
I want to sincerely say thank you to my members and my label's staff for respecting me until the end.
I will cheer for the success of Super Junior forever. Thank you."
Cr. Allkpop



He is still filming his drama that has 4 episodes now




original post: here

1. [+724, -24]
Woof Woof Woof what about the dog barking guy?

2. [+232, -3]
Don't worry about celebrities, and focus on your own life. They don't have to ever worry about money or not eating enough or playing enough, they live a good life

3. [+199, -6]
We endured way too long seeing how he had opportunities to promote until now, sigh so shameless

4. [+156, -6]
Hmm.. I can't understand why SM is still pulling up with him even though he quit SUJU 

5. [+167, -20]
To be honest, they're not juniors anymore but ajussis

6. [+25, -3]
Wasn't he in the same chatroom as Jung Joonyoung before his drunk driving??? What??? Is SM being accountable for Kangin???

7. [+15, -0]
I'm more shocked that this f*cker was promoting








0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com