Thursday, July 11, 2019

[teens stories] BILLIE EILISH'S CONTROVERSIAL INTERVIEW ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"Why is it that all pretty girls date ugly guys? I don't understand"

"I'm not trying to bash people's looks... actually I am"


"Even if you give an ugly guy just one chance, they'll think that they are dominating the world. Seriously, I'm not joking"

"Because they are dating a pretty girl, they can be assh*les...?"
"They are still ugly though"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But to be honest, what she's saying is true ㅠ
When I see pretty unnies on the street with an octopus next to them, I just feel bad
I get that they might be dating because of the guy's charms but..

There are so many cases where the guy are only nice in the beginning to get the girl's heart
Then they start thinking that they are handsome and start acting like assh*les
I hate guys who treat their girlfriends like accessories

So that's why when I meet a guy, I first look at the visuals, and then I look at the personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Everyone, remember this.
Even if being handsome is useless, being ugly is even more useless

post response:
[+3,798][-78]
original post: here

1. [+636, -31]
When you wrote "controversial" I thought "ah no way... did she act racist towards Asians?", so I was worried. But then I found out that she was just spitting facts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No but if even foreigners think like that, it must be just a worldwide fact;; I understand people who think that she's rude.. But do people think like this about ugly guys who treat their pretty girlfriends well and who works hard for her too? The way I see it is that there are so many guys who date a pretty girl and starts getting disillusioned into thinking that they are handsome. And then they start cheating on their girlfriend so the interview was directed to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like her


2. [+560, -35]
F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Billie is just saying the truth

3. [+307, -683]
Why is it for you to feel sorry for pretty girls who are dating octopuses? I think that she's just rude ㅋㅋㅋ what do you know about their relationship and the story between the two to feel sorry for them...?

4. [+258, -8]
You guys are at it again with the "attacking ugly guys"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is just the truth ㅠㅠanyways, you're still ugly ㅋㅋ... Please get a reality check and make sure that your heart is handsome too.. ^^

5. [+251, -2]
It's not an issue of looks, the context is someone who thinks that he increased his "level" because he's dating a pretty girl and can do whatever to others..

6. [+171, -7]
There's no such thing as an ugly guy ^^ There are only guys who don't know how to pamper themselves~~~ Guys, get surgery quick and start putting on makeup and start shaving~~ <3 (T/N: satire)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com