Thursday, July 18, 2019

[teens stories] WOMAN'S BUTT SHAPE THAT GETS DIVIDED OPINIONS IN KOREA





Overseas, both men and women have positive views on this type of butt, but I feel like the opinions are so divided in Asia, it's severe...

What about you guys?
If you like it, vote up
Otherwise vote down

post response:
[+1,009][-235]
original post: here

1. [+430, -26]
I'm a girl and isn't this a definite "like"? How can people even dislike this?

2. [+288, -13]
I'm a girl and this is a definite "like".. Her butt, her waist... I think that to look like that, you'd have to squat to death. So I can't achieve that ㅠㅠ

3. [+152, -215]
It's too obvious that she got surgery, dislike

4. [+127, -5]
Her butt sticks out too unnaturally, dislike..

5. [+81, 0]
I find it nice but I feel like people would only be looking her her butt and whisper in her back so I feel like it'd be too troublesome. But I do think that I would be thankful to have a butt like that

6. [+67, -5]
I don't like it since it looks too big... Of course her body looks better than mine but ㅋㅋㅋㅋI feel like it has to be reasonably big to be pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com