Friday, July 12, 2019

[theqoo] HOW DID TRAINEE LEE JINWOO DROPPED FROM 4TH TO 22ND?




original post: here

1. Jinwoo where do I go to see you know?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Please Maroo prepare your new group ASAP, I need to see Lee Jinwoo grow up

3. I don't really follow Produce so I don't have a pick, but I felt so sorry for him todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so young, I hope he won't be too hurtㅠㅠ

4. Seriously he dropped so sharply, what happened?

5. He was never not practicing and he never got into a controversy, so what made people suddenly stop voting for him?

6. He's a f*cking bad vocalist and he just goes "dad dad" everyday... He's 16 yet he acts like a little kid, so of course people will be f*cking turned off, he just doesn't have a core fandom

7. He's the 2nd pick of a lot of people, but he's lower than what I've expected

8. Jinwoo-yah ㅠㅠ

9. How can you guys write hate comments to a middle schooler... He never did anything wrong on top of it

10. He had his puberty f*cking late, but you can really see him grow... He's so much better at dancing now so I was wishing him to pick dance for his concept ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com