Friday, July 12, 2019

[theqoo] A TRAINEE'S RANKING GRAPH THAT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD'S COOLNESS



Yuehua Jo Seungyeon 

He never ceased to raise
In the first week, he was 67th and right now he's 6th 

He's 6th thanks to the benefits
but even without benefits, he's 8th 

original post: here

1. I like him 

2. It was daebak 

3. Oh he's freaking cool

4. It was expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm just watching this as a variety and the way he talks is so funny so I am voting for himㅋㅋ  Even his own cuts are so funnyㅋㅋㅋ  He ruins himself so muchㅋㅋㅋ  He's quite cheerful

5. Yuehua unexpectedly has an eye for talented people

6. Jo Seungyeon let's debut

7. I don't watch Produce but I liked his face so I searched his fancamsㅋㅋㅋ Let's debut

8. Owner of the stage

9. So he's 8th without benefits... He needs to debut

10. My pick got dropped this episode so I'm voting for him now


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com