Thursday, August 29, 2019

[theqoo] IZONE'S KIM MINJU GOING TO THE AIRPORT











original post: here

1. I'm just dumbfounded by her proportions

2. She's really slim, but her waist line is too prettyㅜㅜ  She has a pretty face, she's tall, she's slim, her legs are long, her body is good, I'm so envious 

3. Minjoo-yah what am I looking at?

4. Unnie you're amazing

5. It's hard to make jeans look like that on pictures

6. Wow, I don't know much about Izone, I only knew Wonyougn and Sakura, but I didn't know they had a member like this.. She must be working hard, but her legs length.... Her waist line is just perfect..

7. Crazy wowㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

8. Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Minju-yah unnie likes you so much

9. Minju's face should apologize to her body

10. I wanna have Minju's legs.... It's so feminine and skinny ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com