Thursday, August 29, 2019

[theqoo] IT'S IMPRESSIVE HOW RYU JUNYEOL WAS ABLE TO MAINTAIN HIS FANDOM

Image result for ryu jun yeol
(pic not included)

I get that actors have lots of charms
But he almost only shoots movies now
He also almost never appears on TV anymore
I'm just jealous of him

original post: here

1. Ryu Junyeol is just good

2. I seriously applaud Ryu Junyeol's discerning eye in picking movies! I never get bored of him because he always chooses something different. I hope that we get to see him for a long time

3. He never appears on TV but his movies are always a hit

4. I like how Ryu Junyeol is shooting a bunch of movies, he's popularity is good too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm not his fan but when I watch his movies, I find his acting so good and he's charming

6. I also don't know why I'm so obsessed with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The comments are interesting~ Me too I joined his fandom late. I became his fan after Reply and I watched all his works since then~ It's not that I looked for his movies restlessly, it's just that they are always doing well!

8. I still can't forget his acting in Reply

9. His work ethic is just so handsome ㅋㅋ I keep falling for his charms

10. I fell for his acting but he has crazy charms as an actor, every time I see him, it feels new


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com