Tuesday, August 13, 2019

[enter-talk] MALE IDOL WHO HAS GOOD PRINCIPLES

Winner's Kang Seungyoon's IG

The one on the left is the Korean flag he posted on National Liberation Day 
The one on the right is for the Memorial Day, you can see that the heights of the pictures are different

I was wondering why so I went to confirm on Naver
National Liberation Day (the way to hang the flag)

Memorial Day (the way to hang the flag)

How did he think of thisㅠㅠ  Freaking touchingㅠㅠ 

post response:
[+133][-42]
original post: here


1. [+63, -12]
The only normal one in the drug store, please come out fast

2. [+43, -3]
Wow crazy

3. [+40, -3]
What a bright headㅠㅠ


4. [+28, -1]
Kang Seungyoon has always posted the Korean flag every year, but because of YG's scandals, people are swearing at him for trying to clean the company's image... This is just dumbfounding, Winner isn't at the level to be doing Dome Tour in Japan, but they filled the Arena and release a lot of their songs in Japanese, but he's still proudly showing the Korean flag

5. [+20, -1]
I didn't have any opinion about him but he's giving me a positive vibe

6. [+19, -1]
He filmed something with Jang Yoonjoo who is a married woman and she told him that when she hears Kang Seungyoon talk, she said that "I wish I married someone like you"ㅋㅋ  I'm single, but seeing people like Kang Seungyoon and Eric Nam, it makes me want to marry people with their personalities

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com