Tuesday, August 20, 2019

[marriage/ in-laws] IS THIS KIND OF BODY POSSIBLE IN REAL LIFE..?



It's definitely not because I'm jealous
I was just randomly shopping online and I found the model's body so pretty
But I've never seen a body like that in real life... Is this kind of body possible in real life??
Straight and angular shoulders, slim arms and legs, small waist and large hips...?

post response:
[+166][-21]
original post: here

1. [+103, -4]
The paper is bent... I bet that her body was already pretty to begin with so it can come out looking like this with some PS.... I'm jealous


2. [+83, -2]
I went to downtown and I was surprised to see so many women with nice bodies... I'm sure that there are girls with this kind of mannequin body in real life.

3. [+79, -2]
I'm sure that it's been PS'ed a bit but she obviously became a model because she's confident in her body

4. [+24, -1]
I'm sure that there are girls who look like this in real life. But still, I bet that she still made her waist smaller, her hips large, her chest bigger and her legs longer with PS... the reason why is that this kind of body is even desired by female idols and actresses ㅠ

5. [+22, 0]
I work in a shopping-mall-related business and we make models who wear size 66 like they were wearing size 44 so I don't believe in those models.... it's all fake.... but there are a lot of stick skinny girls in real life


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com