Wednesday, August 28, 2019

[teens stories] WHAT'S YOUR MBTI?

I'm INTP. They said that my MBTI has the worst compatibility with that of my mom and one of my friends at school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

T/N: just for fun, what do you think that your bias' MBTI is? Just to see if you are usually attracted to your "natural partners"




post response:
[+18][-1]
original post: here

1. [+88,-1]
INFP

2. [+65, -8]
Did you know? I'm also an INTP and they said that there are only 4% of us in this world. The reason why there are so many INTP's here is because this kind of subject interests us so a lot of us look for these kind of posts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+31, -1]
I'm also an INTP.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋit's so hard to live with this personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, 0]
Is there any ISFP here??

5. [+22, 0]
ENTP

6. [+22, 0]
I'm a campaigner!

7. [+21, 0]
INFJ

8. [+14, 0]
ENTP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com