Wednesday, August 14, 2019

[theqoo] JACKSON BRINGING THE RED FLAG OF FIVE STARS IN GOT7'S TOUR


This is the red flag of 5 stars that he brought during the GOT7 tour, he did it in the US and in Chile,
The Chinese people all praised him for doing this and told him to bring the flag to other countries to show..
Anyone would've thought that GOT7 is a Cpop gorup

And righ tnow
original post: here

1. Abandoning his nationalityㅋㅋㅋ  Money sure is scary

2. Sh*tting everywhere during GOT7's world tour you mean...

3. He was all about Hong Kong when he just debuted but now that he's eaten the money from China he sure has changedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I always thought that Jackson was really cuteㅜㅜ  But now I'm scared

5. Isn't his nickname WangKong? I still remember watching the program with Jung Hyungdong and Defcon and they were calling him WangKong all the time, why did he become like this?

6. Wow I hope he's not planning to do this in Korea too...

7. I wonder if money changed him, or he's just a f*cker who was going to reveal himself all this time

8. Ha he used to be the only idol I likedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. Jackson you're really enjoying that China money don't you? ^^

10. Will he really suffer a big consequence if he didn't do it so China is pressuring him? I seriously don't see why he would purposefully act like that


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com