Monday, August 5, 2019

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL'S POSITION REGARDING HIS DATING NEWS




Cr to owner

original post: here

1. I think he wrote it well? Is it because I'm a muggle...

2. I'm fine with his post though..

3. Yeah... The content is basically full of excuses, he's sorry towards the fan and saying "let's go on together from now on", but since this is coming out from a dating news, I bet the fans are even more sad to read it...

4. I rather reading this than those posts released by big companies... The idols from the big companies don't even get to read their feedback posts and they just go ahead and post them, but they're the ones getting sworn at in the end... I hope they start doing this tooㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Ah shouldn't have written anythingㅠㅠ this is just full of excuses, there's no content it in. He just f*cking blew away everything. If he was my bias sigh...

6. I just can't understand people pretending to be cool over dating news like that, especially for an idol like Kang Daniel, compared to other controversies, this is even more a blow to the reality. The fans were working so hard to make the record happen for the first week sales, and he's there blowing up a dating scandal in front of them, imagine how disillusioned the fans must feel right now. I know he's probably writing this to thank his fans for making the first week sales record but still I don't feel any sincerity from it. He just sees them as ATMs

7. This is such a sensitive timing and he's also getting a lot of attention all the time so he should've been more careful to not blow the reality in front of the fans. If he was very thankful, he woulsn't have picked this time

8. You can straight up tell the company was the ones who wrote it

9. Even when he wrote that post in his company he never really addresses what the real issue is and instead, he just says "I'm doing all this for my fans".... It's not a crime to date, but I think it would've been better if he just didn't mention the fans in this

10. No but what fault did Daniel commit? I'm not even his fan but are people really swearing at him that much? Just why? Is Daniel the only one dating in this relationship? Why are you like that? If you're another group's fan how are you supposed to understand the situation and what he's talking about? Then if not why are you imagining things?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com