Thursday, August 1, 2019

[theqoo] SNSD JUST RELEASED THEIR FULL GROUP PICTUREㅠㅠ





Tiffany released a whole group picture of Soshi on her Instagram ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Since Tiffany's birthday is August 1st, they gathered togetherㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
It will be SNSD's 12th year anniversary soon tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
SNSD whole group gatheringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

original post: here

1. So nice to seeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  They're all so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. Soshi-yah I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I missed you so much

3. Me too I clicked thinking that all 9 members would be there, if you're not a fan the OT9 image is stronger, so of course there's stuff like that that I don't know aboutㅋㅋ

4. Me too I wondered if Jessica would be there when it mentionned full group?? I know that she got kicked out, but I wonder if she wants to meet the rest of the members

5. Yoona and Taeyeon are f*cking pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

6. They were officially not 9 members anymore, so why are people stressing over OT9ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It's not like she left on good terms, so why are people looking for that member who got kicked out all the time?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  If you're not a Soshi fan you wouldn't know how we feelㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I don't consider that person as a part of SNSD anymore

8. It's already been 5 years so get over it

9. Let's not make a fuss over the fact that commoners think that full group means IT9 and it's different for the fans. The fans all consider OT8 the real soshi now, but you can't help it if commoners still think that SNSD is OT9

10. Even as a commoner, I find it weird that people are looking for that member who got kicked outㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com