Thursday, August 1, 2019

[theqoo] 11 OUT OF 33 PEOPLE WERE ELIMINATED

"What is the biggest number?"

original post: here

t/n: To keep the fun we will not spoil the answer in the comments!

1. I know

2. Wowㅋㅋㅋ  It's been 15 years since tangent came out of my mouth ㅋㅋㅋ

3. Do people really learn tangent in middle school?

4. F*ck I can't think of anything I forgot all of them 

5. I think I can still compare 1 with 2 but I just don't remember what 3 is. So it must be either 2 or 3ㅋㅋ 

6. It's been too long, I can't remember

7. I didn't know so I asked my dongsaeng who's studying scienceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. No but what's up with tangent..... I know if you only give me 1 and 2, but tangent just screws everything up

9. I forgot everything that has to do with tangentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. It's my first time hearing about tangent....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com