Saturday, September 28, 2019

[enter-talk] GIRL WHO TOOK THE SUBWAY AND BECAME A HOT TOPIC ON SNS

It was on the 27th of last month, there's a guy named Kendrick Kang (?) living in Malaysia who released those 2 pictures on Facebook.
Kang says that on that day, he felt like there was a girl who kept starring at him 
He looked at her and saw that she was smiling was starring at him with one eye opened. 

But upon closer look, she was actually sleeping
and that wasn't her eye, it was her mouth. 
The post blew up

post response:
[+115][-7]
original post: here

1. [+79, -0]
Why can't I see anything but a mouth? 

2. [+68, -2]
Even after learning it's a mouth, I'm still spooked... 

3. [+20, -0]
I was so shocked, it took me a while to see the mouth 

4. [+17, -1]
How can you see this as an eye? Let me know ㅠㅠ

5. [+16, -0]
I thought it was an eye at first I got so much goosebumps.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com