Saturday, September 28, 2019

[enter-talk] FX LUNA AFTER THE DISBANDMENT OF FXㄷㄷ

- Ah
- I tried DM-ing her and she's f*cking friendly... Of course, I didn't buy
 > I was shocked I directly received her itemㅋㅋㅋ
 > You should've bought it 

post response:
[+295][-6]
original post: here

1. [+187, -2]
I seriously get disgusted at people who don't give her attention whenever she does good stuff like that and when she's just living her life, they're here leaving hate comments

2. [+169, -10]
Finally she's liberated from SM and she's living even more like a celebrity and she's having fun. But I wonder if she doesn't have other companies that want to accept her..?  Or she really wants to live like that

3. [+160 ,-1]
It was a few years back but I've worked with her before. I've worked with a bunch of different idols at once, but she's definitely the most hard working, and the most easy going and prettiest of them all. She was so bright in everything she did 

4. [+85, -0]
I'm more shocked that she's going to hold singing and instrument lessons than the fact she's starting her store online, I respect her.. 

5. [+83, -4]
She should go solo..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com