Saturday, September 14, 2019

[enter-talk] IDOLS' REACTIONS TO AOA PERFORMING MAMAMOO'S SONG




Video here








"AOA's hiddencard?"




"This is it!!!!"


"Wow I'm seriously shocked"

AOA+female dancers in suits

post response:
[+761][-40]
original post: here

1. [+563, -39]
Just like they said, the most popular female idols in male-dominant websites are Seolhyun, Suzy, Irene, etc. It's obvious why they are labeled as "feminists" before other female idols, it's because they don't know if they can still consume them ㅋㅋ

2. [+522, -11]
I thought about this a lot from AOA's stage and the other team's reactions. Just how hard it was for them to dance in heels and short clothes all this time. It might be bad for their bodies, but there are still so many guys who would take pictures under their skirts, or make edits of them on nude bodies. I think that it's wrong for our generation to still tell female idols to just shut up and stay quiet about it. I get that people are making a fuss by labeling them as feminists. But I want female idols to talk about this issue more in the future so that we create a healthier culture.

3. [+480. -9]
Queendom is the entrance to AOA's fandom

4. [+319, -1]

I found Jimin's lyrics "I don't want to be a flower that will wilt, I'm a tree" so solid

5. [+239, -1]
Seolhyun's interview. I want people like her to do better and change our society

"I want to protect my hoobaes and co-workers. I don't know if I can become their strength but I want to do that. When I debuted, there were a lot of gifs that focused and zoomed only on one part of my body, there were also a lot of ridiculous instances. I thought that I didn't this to happen to us nor to the friends who are promoting with us right now..., this happened to us all, even right now. They also feel that these instances are illogical and unpleasant. But I think that it can't be helped so it really breaks my heart. I think that it's something that I want to change. Even though these things happened to me, I want to do this for the other kids going forward."



[enter-talk] QUEENDOM WAS INSANE

After seeing the Hit Song's stage today, I just was in a daze. Seriously, they were so cool. All the world's girl crushes were gathered there.
I never thought that AOA's stage would be this cool.
The stage was cool and the coolest was how they came out in suits and they weren't even wearing high heels. The details on their outfits and the dancers were cool too.
I kept replaying their stage because of how cool they were.




At the end, Seolhyun was smiling but it feels like she was about the cry so I'm not sure how to feel about this.

post response:
[+531][-26]
original post: here

1. [+176, -18]
It wasn't just AOA that was legendary, all of them were legendary.. they were too cool

2. [+165, -9]
Seriously cool... Wow their planning ability for this stage was crazy, I watched it with my jaw dropped ㅋㅋ First of all, they pulled off the song with their own style so well and their voice colors also matched the song. I didn't thought that they'd be so natural in it. The male dancers also entered f*cking coolly and how they danced together until the ending was just f*cking cool. Seriously, rather than watching some trainees' performances or other audition shows, this was way more fun. Daebak

3. [+85, -5]
People are saying how Queendom is the entrance to AOA's fandom. Looks like it was true...

4. [+64, -2]
Seolhyun is seriously so cool

5. [+56, -3]
Why are the comments asking if they were from different agencies? ㅋㅋㅋ looks like there are a lot of young kids here. Anyone can tell how awesome their stage was ㅋㅋ The back dancers were cool too but the members didn't lose to them and I wet my pants over them...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com